Thursday, November 13, 2008

My greatest Creation!

One of my other hobbies in life is photography. I am always playing around with the camera while taking a zillion photos of my beautiful little boy. I think we are seriously getting close to a zillion pics and he is only 7 and a half months old. I love taking close up shots of all his expressions. I feel like he is growing so fast that I might miss something if I don't take a photos of his daily interactions. These three pics are just a few of my favourites from the weekends carpet play we had.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Chook said...

He's changing Mel. To me he always looked so much like Dunc but now he is starting to change a little bit. He such a cutie. Keep up the great photography.

Anonymous said...

He IS a gorgeous little boy !! I wish digital cameras were around when my kids were little -it used to cost so much to get your photos printed that you didn't take that many!