Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Makeesha's Inspiration Colour Challenge 6



Makeesha has set yet another colour challenge, using Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose, Purely Pomegranate (or Rose Red) and Whisper White. I really enjoyed using this colour combination along with my absolute favourite DSP - Bali Breeze. For this card I took the sketch from Gina's monthly challenge.

For this Challenge I have used Stampin Ups Bali Breeze DSP, a piece of Hodge Podge Hardware, Purely Pomegranate Ribbon, Felt Flowers (from the SU Summer Catalogue) and the Eastern Blooms Stamp Set. I also added in some Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White Card and used my scallop edge punch.

1 comment:

Makeesha Byl said...

Mel this is beautiful! I love the paper you have made on the whisper white! just lovely. Thanks for playing! love Keesh x