Sunday, May 16, 2010

Baby Shower Gift

Today I'm off to a baby shower.  I thought about making lots of different things for little baby girl Frampton but ended up making this piece of wall art for her nursery.  This idea comes from 2 crafty ladies, Yvonne Campbell and Kari Hughes

When Baby Girl Frampton is born and named I'll add her name to the frame.  I've also left the bottom right square plain for the little one's details.  This to will be added when I get my baby girl cuddles in a couple of weeks.

Materials: (Mostly Stampin Up)
Paper - Pretty in Pink, Rose Red and Raspberry Tart DSP
Stamps - Great Friend
Ink -  Close to Cocoa and Versa Mark (with Clear Embossing Powder)
Flowers - Flower Fusion and Flower Fusion Too

Bling - Filigree Designer Brads
Buttons  - Amy Butler (butterfly) and various with Linen Thread
Extras - Stick-on Pearls
Frame - Lincraft Scrapbooking Frame. (It was timber so I spray painted it white)

1 comment:

Chook said...

This turned out lovely Mel. katrina will love it.