Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Organising Gracey's Wardroe

My little girl is very blessed to have so many people who love and care about her. Due to this extreme love, she also has an extreme wardrobe, even though she is only 9 weeks old. She's a very lucky little girl!

Due to the amount of clothes in her wardrobe, I made these size tags to help organise and also to ensure that she wore everything. She's growing so quickly, I'd hate for something to never be worn. WIth these size tags hung on the rails I can now put clothes in the appropriate areas. They were so easy to make. I just used Microsoft Publisher to make the tag template and print the size. I then cut them out and curly embossed them by running them through my Big Kick Sizzix Machine.
An easy project that works well and looks cute too!

No comments: