Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Quick Baby Card - Welcome to the World Isabelle Sophia!!


Just a quick baby card I whipped up the other night. I had got home late from our family dinner but need a baby card the following morning for my friend Belinda who had a baby girl last Monday (Isabelle Sophia). It's not brilliant but it's cute. This card also gave me an excuse to use my new paper stack called Nana's Nursery - Baby Girl from DCWV. This selection of papers is just beautiful. Pretty colour combinations and glittery highlights. I can't wait to use it for Gracey's scrapbook pages. I almost didn't need to stamp at all with these beautiful papers. In the end I just used my gorgeous little babby(love this little cutey!) from Stampin Ups All In The Family set and added in some Pink Pirouette using the eyelet border punch.


No comments: