Saturday, January 16, 2010

More Baby Cards!

The flood of baby girls continues!!!Whilst away on holidays I received the lovely news that a friend of mine had welcomed into the world a beautiful little girl, Felicity Jean. I also needed to create a baby girl card for our new family member, Lily Maree. For these two cards I cheated by using the same layout. I was also pleased to be able to use 3 of my new stamp sets: Family Favourites, Jumbo Outline Alphabet, and Big Deal Alphabet (All 3 are almost half price in the inventory clearance), plus All in the Family, Cheep Talk, with Candy Lane and Sweet Always Design Series Paper.

To add something special to these cards, I've personalised each one with their name and added little dots to the baby hearts using Crystal Effects. The layout is a simple one but I think it has turned out well!

Delivering baby gifts is such a great excuse to get special newborn cuddles!

No comments: