Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cash Slider

Tonight I was determined to sit down and get something completed in the one evening......well...I did it...for a change! I made this Cash Slider for my brothers belated birthday gift. I'm not sure if I'll add money or a voucher..we'll just have to see!

I got this idea from Teneale Williams Blog. I've made chocolate slides before but hadn't thought to create a slide in this simple way. It was really easy to make. I think I'll be making many more of these through out the year.Items used:
Stamps:Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Occasions for All, Just Beachy
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Bordering Blue, Nights of Navy, Versa Marker.
Paper:Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Basic Grey.
Extras: Designer Brads, Pacific Point Striped Grosgrain Ribbon.

No comments: