Sunday, February 7, 2010

A real quicky!!!

Yesterday we headed off to our friend Tom's 30th. Come that afternoon, I had no card and no present. Dressed and ready to go, I pulled out the stamp set I'd borrowed from my friend Chook and put together this quick card. For a quicky...it came together quite well! Usually it takes me hours to design and create a card. For this little beauty I did a bit of Aqua Painting on the beer and used my scoring tool to add some detail to the bottom of the card. For a quick present, we ended up picking up a bottle of rum on our way across town. What male doesn't like receiving a bottle of their favourite drop!!!

Hoping you've all had a lovely weekend!
Mel.

1 comment:

Chook said...

You did well considering our husbands both missed getting the stamp set to you in the morning, lol.