Thursday, February 12, 2009

Back into it!!!!

It's been ages since I've had time to just sit and complete a project. Last night I decided.....tonights the night!!! I sat down and completed my pop-up card and expanding folder (from Makeesha's Make it Monday). I've decided to give these items to a friend of mine at work, with whom I'll no longer be working with. They both turned out really well!











The folder holds a series of cards that can be used for writing notes or even recipes on.







































And the pop-up card slides through the outer envelope to create a stand for the inner card to rest on. I'll find the link to the pictures of this idea when I get the time. (It's from one of the Stampin Up demonstrators......just not sure which one.)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chook said...

Wow Mel, that looks great. I like those Spot Stamps. I might have to get me some of them!!!