Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Alisa Tilsner Colour Challenge




Now that renovations and birthday planning are over I've been making the most of a chance to have a little ME TIME! While Emerson plays or sleeps I've had a chance to fiddle with some of my new papers, stamps and punches.

Alisa set the challenge this week to use Purely Pomegranate, Regal Rose, Garden Green and White. Unfortunately I don't have a great selection of products in these colours so I adapted to use what I do have. Yet again I made a Tri-Fold card. I'm having such fun with this style of card at the moment.

For this card I used: Garden Green Card Stock, Regal Rose Stamp Pad, Purely Pomegranate ribbon, Bali Breeze DSP (I don't seem to be able to make a card without this paper at the moment! IT's just so pretty!), Say it with Scallops Stamp Set and Punch, Felt Flowers from the Stampin up Summer Catalogue and the Eastern Blossom Stamp Set.

No comments: