Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Our Easter Getaway!

Each year you will usually find my family on Fraser Island for Easter but this year we were invited to be part of a house share with 4 other couples. The gorgeous house we shared was at Teewah (a short barge ride from Tewantin, near Noosa. We didn't have the best weather, which was good in a way - I got to do lots of reading. Something that I just don't find time to do when I'm at home. On our odd sunny day, the boys did a bit of fishing (with no luck), worming (more luck here - pity you can't eat them) and swimming (Emy is still not too sure of the waves) and I somehow managed to push our beach pram up the beach for a 3 km walk with Emerson (whilst being 6 months pregnant - I think the other girls thought I was crazy!)
The House - Sandyfeet!
Our little Easter Bunny - Dunc was not at all impressed with the bunny ears and tail!

No comments: