Wednesday, April 29, 2009

K Werner Colour Inspiration 50

I regularly check out what Kristina Werner is creating on her blog and sometimes have the time to join in with her colour challenges. This combination has been set to celebrate her 50th Colour Inspiration Challenge. At first I thought I would struggle with this colour scheme but in the end I'm really happy with how it turned out. I'm trying to decide whether to keep it for my Mum's Mothers Day Card or just as a loved-ones birthday card...we'll see!
For this card I have used mostly Stampin-Up products from a recent catalogue share I got from Jayne Mercer. Receiving that bag of goodies in the mail was like giving lollies to a child. My wish list for the 09/10 Catalogue is scary!!!
Material Used: Stampin-Up Clips Assortment, Real Red Grosgrain Striped Ribbon, Chocolate Chip Felt Flower from Flower Fusion Too. SU Papers: East Coast Prep (sadly retired), So Safron and Chocolate Chip DSP. Stamping: For A Friend SU hostess reward set with White Puffy Embossing Powder (I wish i'd had just a plain white - must get next shopping trip). String - Krafters Korner Coloured String. Oh...almost forgot - red fine glitter i'd bought years ago (hidden at the back of a cupboard.

2 comments:

Chook said...

Looks like someone has had time to create after starting Mat Leave. Your card looks lovely. Lots of interesting bits.

Traveling Mama said...

Too cute! Love the little glittery red heart!