Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Gift for Helen (Mrs Chooks Scrap Herself!!)



A Year Of Cards...for Helen!
My good friend Helen recently celebrated her birthday. Helen is one of those great friends who always makes the time to call, meet up or send you a little surprise. For such a special birthday I didn't jsut want to make a card so I made this Card Organiser (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/card_organizer/) designed by Beate Johns. I changes mine a little, putting rings on the side to hold it together. Beate used a binding machine.

Inside it has a pocket for each month with a little area for you to list all those special dates that require a card or gift. Once the card is made, you just put it in the pocket and wait for the special day to arrive. I love organisational things! I'll have to get around to making one for myself some time.
I also used a K. Werner layout to create the matching card.

1 comment:

Gina said...

This is such a gorgeous idea Mel! I am sure Chook loved it! Lucky girl...