Thursday, May 7, 2009

Playing with Paper...what fun!!!

For some reason I can't get my photos to upload in the correct order...so everything is back-to-front today. But anyway, I had some relaxing time over on Fraser Island to make some cards using the new design series papers from Stampin Up. Along with the new papers I also had a play with my embossing powder to create the cute little baby footprints on the baby card.
I also had a go at crushed paper flowers. I'd seen it on another blog (sorry I can't find the blog now). It's so simple but yet so affective when you add the buttons to create these sweet little flowers.

I almost forgot...I also had a play with my watercolour pencils to create this pocket card for a male. I always struggle with cards for men. And was pleasantly surprised how well this one turned out. It's the perfect gift idea for adding a gift card or scratch-its.
THis is the photo that should have been at the begining. All four cards together!

No comments: