Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Cyberstamp June - Challenge 3

Babies! Babies! Babies!

At the moment I feel like almost every second female I know is pregnant. 4 out of our 6 Mums at Mums and Bubs group are expecting their second child this year. My 2 bridesmaids are also pregnant and the list just goes on.......... Cyberstamp challenge 3 for June required that we use Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Kraft and Basic Grey in a card. I've used this colour combo in a baby card last month and couldn't help but use it again with the Urban Oasis Design Series Paper from Stampin Up. This time I was also able to use a couple of my new stamp sets, All in the Family and Occassions for All. Expect to see more baby cards over the next few months! Let's hope we get a mixture of boys and girls. At this stage I only know the sex of one of the bubs...A little boy for Jodie from Mums and Bubs Group.

No comments: