Thursday, June 18, 2009

Mandy Schiller Challenge

Enjoying time...Together !!!
My good stampin buddy Helen, inspired me to do another page for Emerson's VERY THIN scrapbook. During our conversation today she told me how she had finally started a page for her own son's scrapbook using the Challenge Sketch from Mandy Schiller. I thought I'd check it out and see if I could get the page completed while my hubby had his night out at Squash (my night of stamping!!!).

This is what I had to work from:The page I then created was from our Anniversary Weekend at Rainbow Beach, in the beach front park where we got married. We had a fun time playing with Emerson and our sunglasses. It was such a relaxing afternoon together as a family. For this page I used the Hoppy Together Stampin Up Scrapbook Kit along with the Heidi Grace "We are Family" stamp set.

No comments: