Thursday, June 18, 2009

Gina's June Challenge

This month Gina set this sketch as the challenge: I created two very different cards from this sketch.

The first is this very soft card using the torn paper technique explained in the 09/10 Stampin Up catalogue. I also got to use my new pocket silhouettes stamp set, hemp twine and dotty cricut embossing folder. My next card is very retro in style. I really love how this one turned out! For this card I used Stampin Up's design Series Paper and another of my new sets, Cheep Talk. As with most of my cards of late I rounded the corners and used some of my favourite colour, Chocolate Chip. To finish it off I also did some faux stitching and drew in the music notes. Somehow...I think I'll be using this stamp set a lot. It's just too cute!!!

No comments: